Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Albion Medici
    Participant

Hey everyone. I wasn’t sure how many FC members use this site yet, but I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I’m Albion Medici, and just joined the Guild today. Very excited to be here and look forward to getting to know everyone. Little back story.. I transferred from Balmung where I’ve played almost since release with the same FC “Warlords of the Mist.” I’ve been a Raid, WebDev, and HR Officer for quite awhile. I’ve always wanted to play on Hyperion because of the history of the server and the quality of players, so that combined with 3-4 hour wait Q’s is what got me off Blaming and here now. I’ll mainly be leveling crafters/gatherers up as my new focus to acquire back some of the Gil I lost when transferring, but I do have a 70 paladin and will have 70 Warrior. Side note, if anyone needs a tank to run in anything don’t hesitate to ask.. I’ve been tanking since Vanilla WoW and enjoy helping guild mates. Like I said though, I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and say that I’m excited to be here. ^_^

Crafter | Gather | Tank

Welcome to Celestia. Its always good to have new members, especially experienced members that are willing to share that experience with others. If you need any help transitioning to the Hyperion lifestyle let us know. (And if you miss ERP, everyone on balmung does ERP right? We can point you where you need to go to get your fix.)

Albion Medici
    Participant

haha… it only took 3 days to get asked about ERP. I’m not sure if I should be impressed or sad ^_-… Thank you though! I definitely look forward to making Celestia my home. Main thing is looking for some decent LS’s. I”ll be on discord more as of next week when I’m putting in less time at the office.

Crafter | Gather | Tank

haha, its all good.

I’m actually friends with Tepe Tepe and a few of her minions. She runs the first and largest in-game brothel on Hyperion with her FC “Tepe’s Treasures” I can’t get you a discount though. The bouncer handles all of the gil acquisition.

I used to sell Ramuh wins with Tepe’s bouncer and a guy who later popped a fantasia and became one of her employees. They make some pretty decent gil.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.